Future Star has been replaced by MVP Platinum Puppy
Future Star Vitamins & Minerals for Puppies is a full spectrum multi-vitamin/mineral formula that provides needed support for a healthy, growing puppy.
• Future Star Vitamins & Minerals for Puppiesis specifically formulated with nutrients not found in other puppy formulas such as fish oil containing DHA for brain health and development, Vitamin C for immune system support, Lactobacillus acidophilus for G.I. tract health and Biotin for healthy skin and coat.
• Future Star Vitamins & Minerals for Puppiesis recommended for puppies up to 1 year. Your puppy will love the great chicken liver flavor.
• Future Star Vitamins & Minerals for Puppiesfor Puppies Supports:
- Bone health
- Correcting dietary deficiencies
- Digestive support
- Growth and longevity
- Skin and coat health
- Young puppies of large breeds during rapid growth periods
• Brain and Eye Health
- Fish oil contains DHA, an omega 3 fatty acid that is major structural fat found in brain and retinal tissues. It is required for neurological development and brain function and is needed for healthy vision.
- Choline supports brain health, learning and memory.
• Bone Health and Structural Support
- Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Vitamins A, D, C, and E are required for healthy bones. They work together to build and help maintain bone strength as well as support bone growth. Deficiencies can lead to poorly formed bones.
• Digestive Support
- Vitamin K is prebiotic that promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria (probiotics) that help reduce the occurrence of digestive problems.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus is probiotic that supports GI tract health, digestion and assimilation of food factors.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) is required for the health of the mucus membranes in the digestive tract.
• Growth, Longevity and Immune System Support
- Vitamins are essential to life. They contribute to good health by regulating many biochemical processes. Every living cell in the body depends on minerals for proper function. They support the formation of blood and bone, the proper composition of body fluids and help to maintain a healthy nervous system. Amino acids support growth and development of all body tissues and antioxidants help to support immune system function all of which is required for growth and longevity.
• Skin and Coat Health
- Essential fatty acids support skin tissue and texture which contributes to a soft, healthy, shiny coat.
- Biotin is a B vitamin that is vital to skin health.
Directions For Use: Give 1 tablet per 20lbs of body weight, daily.
International Orders for MVP K9 Supplements ONLY
To place an order outside the United States or any U.S. Provence you must request an invoice via email. Shipping rates will vary depending on location of order. If you are interested in placing an order or if you would like a price quote simply email us at: email@example.com
*Please include the following: your shipping address and products you wish to order.
Shipping costswill be determined by size of box, weight of package, and country of origin.
Shipping Methodswill be determined once we receive your order. Our goal is to make your ordering experience easy, simple and cost efficient as possible. We use the following methods below:
U.S. Postal: Estimated shipping time is 6-10 business days
DHL: Estimated shipping time can be as early as 5 business days but will vary per request.
*Please note: Business day refers to Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Payments can be made by any major credit card that Pay Pal excepts.
Taxes and Duties
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. The recipient is responsible for payment of applicable duties, taxes and other fees. For more information regarding custom policies, pleas contact your country’s local customs office.
When it comes to a healthy canine supplement program we all want one thing results. Whether your goal is to increase your dog’s muscle mass or amplify performance levels, you want distinct results. In the quest for better results, many dog owners spend a lot of time and money only to fall short of their expectations. Here, we will provide you with some general and specific tips so you will not be one of these unsuccessful dog owners.
First we want to address an issue that comes up when owners are unable to get the results they are looking for. These owners tell us that the supplements did not work.
The problem does not usually lie with the supplement. In many cases, the dog owner does not work the supplement to its full potential. We can not emphasize enough, the importance of this. “Working the supplement” means that you use the supplement the way it is designed to be used in order to see its full effects. Another common reason that owners do not see the results they want is because they are using the wrong product. Many owners use a product thinking it will give them their desired result when the product is designed to give a completely different result. To get the results you want, you have to use a supplement designed to give you those results.
With these general guidelines in mind, take a look at some of our detailed tips where these basic ideas are put to use.
Our Formula M.A.S.S. Weight Gainer is designed to increase your dog’s healthy calorie intake. When it comes to adding muscle mass to your dog, this is a key factor. In addition to increased calorie intake, as the owner, you also play a key role in your results. First, you have to be consistent with your dog’s daily calorie intake. This means that you can not feed your dog 3 cups of kibble one day, then 2 cups the next day, then 4 cups the following day and get the results you want. You are not letting the supplement work the way it is designed to work. Stay consistent with your dog’s daily calorie intake in addition to using Formula Mass Weight Gainer and your results will be maximized.
A good exercise program is a key factor to making Formula M.A.S.S. Weight Gainer work. Let’s say you normally intake 1500 calories a day, but then increase your calories up to 4000 a day in hopes of building muscle. If you don’t work out in addition to increasing your calorie intake, the chances of you building muscle mass is highly unlikely. The same is true for your dog. If you want to add true healthy muscle mass to your canine, you have to exercise them.
We’ve seen time and time again, someone using a daily vitamin alone in search of adding muscle mass to their canine. While a vitamin/mineral supplement does have its benefits it will not increase your dog’s muscle mass without some help. If you are aiming to increase muscle mass Formula M.A.S.S. Muscle Builder is the product to use. Incorporate Formula M.A.S.S. Weight Gainer and see even better gains. The combination of increasing your dog’s healthy calorie intake along with a healthy muscle building supplement and exercise program are keys factors to amazing results!
While additional muscle mass is not a direct result of a vitamin or mineral, our research has shown that it is important to incorporate a daily vitamin/mineral supplement to provide your dog with the daily vitamins/minerals that dog food alone does not provide. By providing those vitamins/minerals you allow your dog’s body to function better which is important when it comes to making additional supplements work. The Best In Show Vitamin & Mineral Supplement and B.I.S. Future Star offer the vitamins and minerals needed to build a strong foundation in your canines overall health and development.
When incorporating a muscle building and performance supplement to your dog’s daily diet it is very important to work them out. The Formula M.A.S.S. Muscle Builder is designed to increase your canine’s muscle mass and performance levels in many ways. One of these ways is by repairing muscle tissue faster and more efficiently than a normal daily diet. To maximize these results you must first break down the muscle tissues to be repaired, through working out your canine. While you may see results just by normal daily exercise such as running in the backyard you will see even better results by increasing your dogs daily exercise program.