Does your dog itch, scratch, shed, or stink like crazy? Have you tried creams, shots, antibiotics, steroids and lotions? Tired of huge vet bills? Are you frustrated that nothing seems to work and you canine companion is miserable? Well, there is hope!
It may not be a medical problem!
It may just be a nutritional deficiency. Dogs and Cats need good nutrition so their bodies can function properly...just like humans! What if you ate fast food for every meal, every day of your life? You probably wouldn't be very healthy Agree? It's not different for our animals. The environment, pesticides, hormones, antibiotics, poor quality nutrition all affect both humans and animals. That's why we believe that nutritional supplements are a must!
Pet food is cooked at such a high temperature and intense pressure that many nutrients are destroyed. Your pet eats this nutrient-depleted food his whole life. When fed in this manner he can develop horrible signs of nutritional deficiency.
Here are some tell-tale signs:
- Constant itching and scratching
- Open Sores and lesions
- Crusty skin
- Stinky dog
- Non-stop shedding
Any of these can be signs of a nutritional deficiency. Thousands of people have resolved these issues by incorporating Dinovite into their dog's diet and have experienced great results!
Dinovite Is A healthy, nutritional Supplement
Dinovite contains the much-needed nutrients and digestive enzymes cooked out of your dog's food. These nutrients are required to maintain a healthy system (internal and external)
Add Dinovite to your dog's daily diet and see how quickly your beloved pooch becomes the happy buddy he was meant to be!
- Delicate Vitamins ~ for vibrant life
- Enzymes ~ to aid digestion
- Fatty Acids ~ for skin and shiny coat!
- Zinc ~ for skin and immune system
- Live Direct Fed Microbials ~ immune system
- Trace Minerals ~ proper body function
How Is Dinovite Sold?
Dinovite is sold in 5 sizes for dogs and one size for cats.
We recommend you purchase the correct size for your dog or dogs. Each package is a 90 day supply for the size dog. Most " Signs of Nutritional Deficiency" will fade within 90 days. So it is important to give your dog a fair shake and purchase a 90 day supply for your dog!
We offer a 90 day money back guarantee on your first order. All that we require is that you use Dinovite for 90 days before making your decision.
- Crude Protein ... Minimum …10%
- Crude Fat ... Minimum …10%
- Crude Fiber ...Maximum …17%
- Moisture...Maximum …12%
- Zinc...Minimum …2 mg/gm
- *Omega 3 Fatty Acids ...Minimum …6%
- *Microorganisms ...Minimum ...1.0x106CFU/gm (L. acidophilus, L. casei, B. thermophilum and E. faecium)
Enzyme Activity Per 1 Tsp. Of Supplement
*Not Recognized as an Essential Nutrient by the AFFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.*
- *Amylase (A. oryzae)................. 152 mg starch dextrinized/min/gm
- *Protease (A. oryzae) ................ 640 mcg of tyrosine equivalence liberated/min/gm
- *Lipase (A. niger) 40 micromoles fatty acids liberated/min/gm
- Ground Flax Seed -Source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids. Fatty acids support skin function. Ground flax also contains phytonutrients and fiber that help support your dog's good body function.
- Dried kelp- Natural source of iodine and many trace minerals.
- Yeast Culture- Live yeast that provides digestive enzymes and vitamins. Not to be confused with Candida yeast that causes yeast infections.
- Dried yeast- Source of digestible amino acids and B-complex vitamins. Also referred to as nutritional yeast and not to be confused with brewer's yeast or "candida yeast" that causes yeast infections.
- Ground Grain Sorghum- Natural antioxidant.
- Fructooligosaccharide- A complex sugar that acts as a prebiotic. Fructooligosaccharide passes through the stomach then small intestine undigested. As it enters the large intestine it is available as food for the beneficial bacteria that live in the large intestine. The beneficial bacterial cultures can thus thrive and start to starve out the pathogenic yeast (Candida albicans) that cause yeast infections. *An important note: the yeast we put into our products is not the same species that causes yeast infections.
- Zinc methionine complex- A highly digestible form of zinc. Zinc methionine is a zinc atom bound to a methionine amino acid molecule. Body cells love methionine so they readily absorb it and the zinc atom goes along for the ride. Zinc is an antioxidant mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes. Zinc is needed for a functioning reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth. Zinc helps support the function of the liver and the release of vitamin A. Zinc is required for the development of the skeletal system, nervous system and for brain function. Methionine is an amino acid with an antioxidant property which assists detoxification. Methionine aids the metabolism of Omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- Alfalfa nutrient concentrate-Take everything good about alfalfa and condense it, like one giant super vegetable!
- Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product dehydrated- Direct fed microbial that helps support immune system and digestive tract.
- Aspergillus niger fermentation product dehydrated-Direct fed microbial that helps support immune system and digestive tract.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product dehydrated-Direct fed microbial that helps support immune system and digestive tract.
- Lactobacillus casei fermentation product dehydrated- Direct fed microbial that helps support immune system and digestive tract.
- Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product dehydrated- Direct fed microbial that helps support immune system and digestive tract.
- Enterococcus faecium fermentation product dehydrated-Direct fed microbial that helps support immune system and digestive tract.
We consider a small dog a toy breed like Chihuahuas. Each scoop contains enough supplement to fortify 1/2 to 1 cup of dog food each day. There are 90 servings in each box.
Some small breed dogs may fall into the medium category because of their larger size and weight. If your dog is large for his breed, overweight or is in-between small and medium then purchase the 90 day supply for a "Medium Dog". You will see better results feeding a "little more" than "not enough".
We consider a medium dog a breed like a Beagle. Each scoop contains enough supplement to fortify 2 cups of food each day. There are 90 servings in each box.
Some medium breed dogs may fall into the large category because of their larger size and weight. If your dog is large for his breed, overweight or is in-between medium and large then purchase the 90 day supply for a "Large Dog". You will see better results feeding a "little more" than "not enough".
We consider a large dog a breed like a Labrador Retriever. Each scoop contains enough supplement to fortify 3 cups of food each day. There are 90 servings in each box.
Some large breed dogs may also fall into this category because of their large size and weight. A couple examples might be large 100 pound Labrador retrievers and large German Shepherds. When in doubt purchase the larger size.You will see better results feeding a "little more" than "not enough".
We consider giant breeds to be dogs like American Bull Dogs, Great Danes and Mastiffs to name a few. Each scoop contains enough supplement to fortify 4 cups of food each day. There are 90 servings in each box.
For Additional Nutrients
We recommend you purchaseLickochops or Supromega fish oil along with your Dinovite. We offer both at a discount with your purchase of Dinovite. Lockochops and Supraomega supply omega fatty acids that support your dog's body function.
- If your dog is finicky choose the Lockochops
- If your dog is itchy choose the SupraOmega