||MVP Best In Show-180 tabs
||(Out of Stock)
||MVP Best In Show-270 tabs
||(Out of Stock)
||MVP Best In Show-90 tabs
||(Out of Stock)
|Check the items you wish to purchase, then click
B.I.S. Levels Per Tablet & Inactive Ingredients:
- Best in Show is a complete multi-vitamin/mineral formula with digestive
enzymes and is great for puppies, adults, and senior dogs.
- Provides rapid conditioning of ill or post operative dogs and aids in
maintaining optimum health.
- Incorporates over 55 synergistic factors, not found in most commercial dog foods
- Specifically formulated with a balance of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty
acids, digestive enzymes, antioxidants and other factors that work together to
help maintain the physical and mental well being of dogs, regardless of age.
- Water and fat soluble vitamins including Vitamin A,C,D,E, and a complete and
balanced stress B complex (11 B vitamins in their proper ratios).
- Enteric coated digestive enzymes to support absorption and utilization of
nutrients present in a canine's current diet.
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6 fatty acid) to support healthy skin and coat.
Eleven minerals to support proper composition of body fluids, formulation of
red blood cells and bone, and maintenance of healthy nerve function.
- Antioxidants (A,C, E and Selenium) to support the immune system.
DL-Methionine 7.5 mg, Linoleic Acid 3,75 mg, Calcium (3.0%) 75 mg, Phosphorus
37.5 mg, Potassium (0.015%) 0.375 mg, Magnessium (1.5%) 37.5 mg, Iron (1800 ppm)
4.5 mg, Copper (1.9 ppm) .0045 mg, Zinc (600 ppm) 1.5 mg, Iodine (24 ppm) .060
mg, Selenium (2.1 ppm) 0.00525 mg, Vitamin A 900 IU, Vitamin D3 75 IU, Vitamin E
7.5 IU, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), 7.5 mg, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 3.75 mg,
Pantothenic Acid 7.5 mg, Niacin 7.5 mg, Pyridoxine HCI (Vitamin B6) 3.75 mg,
Folic Acid 0.003 mg, Vitamin B12 0.003 mg, Choline - 7.5 mg, *Cobalt - 0.060 mg,
*Biotin - 0.003 mg, *Asorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - 18.75 mg, *Para-aminobenzoic
Acid 3.75 mg, *Inositol 3.75 mg, *Lecithin 7.5 mg, Betaine HCI 7.5 mg, *Pepsin (Funtal
Source) 6.75 USP Units(1), *Protease (A. oryzae) 40.0 HUT Units(2), *Bromelain
(Pineapple) 1.35 GD Units(3), *Lipase (A. oryzae) 3.75 USP Units(4)
This product contains sources of Pepsin, Bromelain and Protease (hydrolyzes
proteins) and Lipase (hydrolyzes triglycerides).
Inactive Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, dehydrated chicken liver,
brewers yeast, tricalcium phosphate, stearic acid, magnesium oxide, vegetable
stearate, kelp (source of iodine), choline bitartrate, asorbic acid, iron
proteinate, zinc glucoconate, thiamine mononitrate, niacinamide, d-calsium
pantothenate, hydrochloride, dl-methionine, lecithin, vitamin E supplement,
riboflavin, para-aminobenzoic acid, linoleic acid, inositol, lipase (from
aspergillus oryzae), bromelain (from pineapple fruit), vitamin A oil (from fish
liver oil), carrot powder, potassium citrate, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin,
vitamin B12 supplement, cobalt carbonate, copper gluconate, sodium selenite,
- One USP unit of protease activity will liberate 3.0 mg amino acids (from egg
albumin)/min/mg of the enzyme under standard conditions.
- One HUT unit of protease activity of the enzyme will liberate a hydrolyzate
(amino acids) whose absorbency at 275 mu is the same as the one of a tyrosine
solution in 6 mM HCI containing 1.10 pg tyrosine per ml.
- One GD unit of protease activity will liberate approximately 8.4 mg amino acids
(from gelatin)/20min/mg of enzyme at 45 degrees C and pH 4.5.
- One USP unit of lipase activity will liberate 1 mmol fatty acid from olive
oil/min/mg of enzyme at 37 degrees C and pH 9.0.
Feeding Directions for Adult Dogs and Puppies:
Under 20lbs: 1 tablet daily
20 - 70lbs: 2 tablets daily
Over 70lbs: 3 tablets daily
When more than one tablet per day is required, dividing between AM and PM is
Compare Other Brands: