Dinovite® Liquid provides the delicate nutrients your dog needs in a great tasting, easy-to-feed formula. Just squeeze a little on your dog's food and mix. We guarantee that your little buddy will love the taste and you will know that he's getting all he needs for healthy skin and shiny coat, vigorous immune system, and healthy digestive tract.
Think of Dinovite® Liquid as a one a day vitamin for your canine companion! He/She will love you for it!
Each tube of Dinovite® Liquid contains 45 teaspoons of healthy nutrional supplement.
A small dog is a toy breed like Chihuahuas. One tube is a 90 day supply for a dog that eats 1/2 cup of food per day.
We consider a medium dog a breed like Boston Terriers. Three tubes are a 90 day supply for a dog that eats 1 1/2 cups of food per day.
We consider a large dog a breed like a Labrador Retriever. Six tubes are a 90 day supply for a dog that eats 3 cups of food per day.
If your dog is really having issues with their skin, coat and general health you may have to double the serving size. Please make sure that you feed Dinovite consistently for 90 days.
Dinovite® Liquid is an all natural health supplement for dogs and works great with any dog food - wet or dry. The perfect combination of amino acids, fatty acids, zinc, vitamins, direct fed microbials and other nutrients that boost their immune system and maintain your dog's good health. It’s more concentrated than our powder supplements, just a teaspoon or two per cup of food is all they need.
The delicate nutrients, amino & fatty acids and zinc in Dinovite® supplements promote healthy skin and coat. As you know, a coarse brittle coat, excessive shedding, and itchy skin are common signs of nutritional deficiencies. Things like zinc responsive dermatitis or a fatty acid deficiency which are commonly misdiagnosed as allergies.
- Crude Protein ... Minimum ...22%
- Crude Fat ... Minimum ...44%
- Crude Fiber ...Maximum ...6%
- Moisture...Maximum ...5%
- Zinc...Minimum ...4 mg/gm
- *Omega 3 Fatty Acids ...Minimum ...5%
- *Omega 6 Fatty Acids ...Minimum ...4%
- *Lactic Acid Microrganisms ...Minimum ...1.0x106CFU/gm
- (L. acidophilus, L. casei, B. thermophilum and E. faecium)
Enzyme Activity Per 1 Tsp. Of Supplement
- *Amylase (A. oryzae)................. 162 mg starch dextrinized/min/gm
- *Protease (A. oryzae) ................ 740 mcg of tyrosine equivalence liberated/min/gm
- *Lipase (A. niger) 50 micromoles fatty acids liberated/min/gm
*Not Recognized as an Essential Nutrient by the AFFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.*
Dinovite® Liquid Ingredients:
Spray-dried chicken liver, menhaden oil, chicken fat, dried yeast, fructooligosaccharide, zinc methionine complex, dried kelp, active dry yeast, vitamin E supplement (natural source vitamin E), alfalfa nutrient concentrate, Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product dehydrated, Aspergillus niger fermentation product dehydrated, Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product dehydrated, Lactobacillus casei fermentation product dehydrated, Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product dehydrated, Enterococcus faecium fermentation product dehydrated, mixed tocopherols (used as a preservative).
Benefits Of Dinovite Ingredients
- Spray-dried chicken liver- Highly digestible amino acids and B vitamins
- Menhaden oil -Highly digestible source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids. Omega 3's help with inflammation and help skin be healthy
- Chicken fat- Highly digestible source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids. Omega 6's help skin and coat be healthy.
- Dried yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)- A super source of highly digestible amino acids and B-complex vitamins
- Fructooligosaccharide- A complex sugar that is a pre-biotic. Fructooligosaccharide passes through the stomach then small intestine undigested. As it enters the large intestine it is available as food for the beneficial bacteria that live in the large intestine. The beneficial bacterial cultures can thus thrive and start to starve out the pathogenic yeast (Candida albicans) that cause yeast infections. *An important note: the yeast we put into our products is not the same species that causes yeast infections.
- Zinc methionine complex- A highly digestible form of zinc. Zinc methionine is a zinc atom bound to a methionine amino acid molecule. Body cells love methionine so the readily absorb it and the zinc atom goes along for the ride. Zinc is an antioxidant mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes. Zinc is needed for a healthy reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth. Zinc helps maintain the function of the liver and the release of vitamin A. Zinc is required for the development of the skeletal system, nervous system and for brain function. Methionine is an amino acid with antioxidant properties which assists detoxification. Methionine aids the metabolism of Omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- Dried kelp- Natural source of iodine and many trace minerals
- Active dry yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii)- A direct fed microbial that has been shown to maintain and restore the natural flora in the large and small intestine. Helps with diarrhea.
- Vitamin E supplement (natural source vitamin E)-Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant. Antioxidants protect cells from the damaging effects of free radicals, which are molecules that contain an unshared electron. Free radicals are harmful and damage cells. Vitamin E is also involved in immune function and, as shown primarily by in vitro studies of cells, cell signaling, regulation of gene expression, and other metabolic processes. Good stuff!
- Alfalfa nutrient concentrate-Take everything good about alfalfa and condense it, like one giant super vegetable!
- Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product dehydrated- Direct fed microbial that help jump start your dog's immune system and support a healthy digestive tract.
- Aspergillus niger fermentation product dehydrated
- Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product dehydrated-Direct fed microbial that help boost immune system, support healthy digestive tract and may help to control the growth of the yeast (Candida albicans).
- Lactobacillus casei fermentation product dehydrated- Direct fed microbial that helps jump start your dog's immune system and support a healthy digestive tract.
- Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product dehydrated- Direct fed microbial that help boost your dog's immune system and support a healthy digestive tract.
- Enterococcus faecium fermentation product dehydrated-
- Mixed tocopherols (used as a preservative).-These are the natural antioxidants we use to preserve some of the delicate nutrients.