MVP K9 Supplements MASS Pack Performance Stack combines two powerful and
effective formulas that can deliver excellent results. When it comes to adding
lean muscle to your canine's body, there are three key factors:
- Increasing healthy calorie intake
- Incorporating a healthy muscle building and all natural performance
- A daily exercise program essential to building lean muscle mass
What does Formula MASS Weight Gainer contribute to achieving optimal
health and performance in your canine athlete?
Formula MASS Weight Gainer is a healthy calorie supplement that will increase
your canine's calorie intake with subject him/her to unnecessary and unhealthy
over feeding. MASS Weight Gainer comes in a palatable powder form that easily
mixes with kibble or a raw food diet. This state of the art nutritional formula
makes increasing your canine's caloric intake easy and effortless.
Guidelines to achieving optimal results
- Find a consistent normal daily caloric intake and then add MVP MASS
Weight Gainer to your canine's daily feeding regimen. Do not free feed
unless your normal daily caloric intake is consistent (your dog eats the
same amount each day.)
- Start with double the daily recommended dosage especially for hard
gainers, high energy working dogs, or convalescing dogs.
- If you feed a raw diet, just mix in MASS Weight Gainer with each meal.
Your dog will love the taste!
What doe Formula MASS K9 Muscle Builder contribute in this combination?
Formula MASS Muscle Builder is the most advanced, all natural healthy muscle
building and performance enhancing supplement on the market. The benefits of
Formula MASS Muscle Builder are:
- Promotes building and adding lean muscle mass
- Muscle repair after vigorous workouts
- Enhance performance levels, mental focus, and calorie conversion rates
- Decreases recovery time, fatigue and stress levels
In addition Formula MASS K9 Muscle Builder contains DMG which is known to
amplify oxygen utilization which is highly beneficial to overall performance.
Can puppies benefit from this performance stack?
Yes! The first year of your canine's life is what we like to call the foundation
year and the best time to incorporate this program. This is the time your puppy
develops the essential building blocks for a solid structural foundation.
Healthy crude fat plays a key role in the development of brain tissue, eye
tissue, and internal organs. It also provides the building blocks for producing
healthy skin and coat. The enhancement of oxygen utilization will allow your
canine's body to perform at optimal levels and enhance development.